viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

Rootless tree - Damian Rice




What I want from you is empty your head. They say be true, don't stain your bed. We do what we need to be free, and it leans on me like a rootless tree. What I want from us, is empty our minds. We fake a fuss and fracture the times. We go blind when we've needed to see, and this leans on me just like a rootless. So fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and all we've been through. I said leave it, leave it, leave it, it's nothing to you, and if you hate me, hate me, hate me, then hate me so good that you can let me out, let me out, let me out of this hell when you're around , let me out, let me out, let me out of this hell when you're around. Let me out, let me out, let me out, of this hell when you're around, let me out, let me out, let me out. What I want from this, is learn to let go, no not of you, of all that's been told. Killers reinvent and believe and this leans on me, like a rootless… So fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and all we've been through. I said leave it, leave it, leave it, it's nothing to you, and if you hate me, hate me, hate me, then hate me so good that you can let me out, let me out, let me out of this hell when you're around , let me out, let me out, let me out of this hell when you're around. Let me out, let me out, let me out, of this hell when you're around , let me out, let me out, let me out….


Traducción : Árbol sin raíz - Rootless tree.
.
Lo qué quiero de tí, es que vacíes tu cabeza. Dicen ser verdaderos, no manchen su cama. Hacemos lo que podemos para ser libres, y se me viene todo encima como un árbol sin raíces. Lo que quiero de nosotros, es que borremos nuestras mentes. Finjamos un escándalo y rompamos nuestra historia. Nos quedamos ciegos cuando más necesitábamos ver y esto se me viene encima como un árbol sin raíces. Así que… Jodete, jodete, jodete, tu y todo lo que hemos sufrido. Dije… Déjalo, déjalo, déjalo, esto no significa nada para ti. Y si me odias, si me odias, si me odias, entonces ódiame tanto para que puedas dejarme fuera, dejarme marchar, dejarme ir de este infierno que siento cuando estás cerca. Déjame ir, déjame ir, déjame marchar. Lo que quiero es aprender de esto, no sólo para olvidarte a ti, sino todo lo que dijimos. Los asesinos reinventan y se lo creen, y esto se me viene encima como un árbol sin raíz. . Así que… Jodete, jodete, Jodete, Jodete tu y a todo lo que hemos sufrido. Dije… Déjalo, déjalo, déjalo, esto no significa nada para ti. Y si me odias, si me odias, si me odias, entonces ódiame tanto para que puedas dejarme fuera, dejarme marchar, dejarme ir de este infierno que siento cuando estás cerca. Déjame ir, déjame ir, déjame marchar….

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario